About Me

Texas, United States
I am a stay at home Mom from Oregon who has landed in Texas.

Friday, July 13, 2007

Keeping up with the Jones'

OK, let me just start out that EVERYONE is doing a blog now! I thought it seemed like a good idea, an easy way to keep up with friends and family instead of mass emails. So thank you, to those of you with blogs, for inspiring me.

Now that I work nights-for those of you who I haven't told, I have a new job with NightHawk Radiology, I work from home answering calls and entering studies into my computer from 7p.m.-3a.m. on a 7 days on/7 days off rotation- I am on the computer a lot so in theory I should be able to keep this up! Time will tell.

PS-by 3 kids I mean Keith, Nat and Brady-just to clear things up. If I know my family, and I do, they had mild panic attacks when they read my title!

No comments: