About Me

Texas, United States
I am a stay at home Mom from Oregon who has landed in Texas.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Pictures


Nothing exciting is going on here except for trying to find time to read the new Harry Potter so I was looking through all of our old pictures that are on the computer. I found some really cute ones that I thought everyone would enjoy. I know it is a lot but as I started looking through I couldn't stop myself. It actually brings tears to my eyes when I see how much they have grown. I just can't believe it!

This is one of my favorites of Natalie. This used to be her "signature look" when she was a little over 12 months.

These need no explanation, they are just plain cute!


My itty, bitty, orange baby!


I can't believe Brady was ever this tiny!




Happy babies!


I hope my kids always love each other this much!



No comments: