About Me

Texas, United States
I am a stay at home Mom from Oregon who has landed in Texas.

Monday, February 27, 2012

Today

I went grocery shopping with a complete list and meal plan for the week all laid out for the third week in a row. We are eating so much better and I don't have to make multiple trips to the store all week. I love it when I can keep this up!

Wyatt never slowed down. That kid is all over the place. And it's impossible to take his picture! As soon as he sees the camera (or phone) out he crawls over to investigate. So I have to settle for flipping the view so he can see me in the picture, he loves that! I can't believe he is 11 months. He's amazing and is really starting to act like a budding toddler.

I had to go on the hunt for some new work shirts for Keith. His office moved buildings so now the dress code is a bit more formal. Anywho, I ended up at Kohl's, and due to extensive clearance that was an extra 25% off the reduced prices, I spent $96 on six button down dress shirts and 3 pieces of workout clothes for me. The kicker? Unsaved $256.00!! Insane. Too bad I didn't have an extra 20% off coupon. I would have died of happiness. I love a bargain!

I ate a ton ton of fruits and veggies. I am trying to be better about what I eat. I started going back to weight watchers and I realized that I must go to meetings to keep me pumped up. I love my leader and she gets me feeling like I can do anything!

*capturing a smile as long as he can see Mama too*even Wyatt likes the veggies (learning that celery makes a big mess!)*our veggie tray, gonna keep this stocked up for after school snacking*constantly moving these days*

No comments: