About Me

Texas, United States
I am a stay at home Mom from Oregon who has landed in Texas.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Getting it out

I've decided the reason I don't blog anymore is because I hate posting without pictures, but I can't do good pictures unless I am on the computer, but I hate getting on the computer. So I am in a bit of a pickle. I have decided that I need to blog. It's my release. It's how I record my thoughts, and how the kids are doing, and any other mundane things going through my brain.

So I am forcing myself to blog. And I am doing it on my phone, which means random pictures tacked on the end of what are gonna be, quite possibly, very random posts. But, I've got to do it. Lots of things rattling around in this Mama's brain. Time to get some of them out.

And now for pictures.

1 comment:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Yay for back to blogging! It's about time(for all of us!) I'm glad you can do it on your Ipad now, too...that's much easier! I hate sitting at the computer any more than I have to!