About Me

Texas, United States
I am a stay at home Mom from Oregon who has landed in Texas.

Monday, May 11, 2009

little things

Perfectly perfect crockery found at a random garage sale, to match our fairy plates. Lovely cupcakes from a friend at church.

"sweets"

Lounging in my favorite socks. Easter clearance baby.

Mother's day bling. The long hoped for teeny tiny initials necklace, by Lisa Leonard.

My first noodle necklace. I wear it proudly.

Also: Getting to see a good friend's new wee one, french toast and strawberries for breakfast in bed, a long nap, pretty pictures made just for me, and all the hugs and kisses and cuddles a Mama could ever dream for.

5 comments:

haleyhorrocks said...

Love the new jewelry! Happy mother's day, by the way. Glad it was a good one for you!

Jenny said...

Both necklaces are fanschmabulous.

Anonymous said...

Hope you hada wonderful Mother's Day!! Love the necklaces--what wonderful treasures!

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

What fun things! Sounds like you had a great Mothers Day!

Mrs. L said...

Totally love the new crockery! Dang, wish I could find that kind of stuff around here. Happy Belated Mothers Day.