Getting to know you...getting to know aaaaaalll about you (or me actually)...
1. Favorite food of the moment: Costco berries. Cheap and super delicious. Oh, and I am constantly craving Chik fil-A chicken nuggets, though I don't eat those as often as I would like.
2. Things I watch first on my DVR: Bones new and old, How I met your Mother, and Vampire Diaries (don't judge).
3. Favorite accent color: Yellow. It goes well with all my aqua/teal/brown stuff, and it just makes me so happy to see a pop of yellow here and there!
4. Reading: The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown. Keith got it for me for Christmas and I am trying to get started on it, should be good once I can get my brain back into a semi-thinking mode. I have been reading too much fluff!
5. Loving: this mild weather! I would love to live in a place where the weather never gets colder than 60 or hotter than 80, it's just magical here right now!
6. Running: a sweatshop in my home! So far this month I have completed 3 quilts from start to finish and tonight after the kids are in bed I will probably start on a fourth. I also just got some new material (JoAnn's just restocked their shelves, SUCH cute stuff there right now!) for a girly play mat for a friend.
7. Favorite songs on the radio: Use Somebody by Kings of Leon, What do you want from me by Adam Lambert, I Gotta Feeling by Black Eyed Peas (that one just doesn't get old).
8. Very happy about: Feeling good in my skin, and knowing that I AM a good Mom, even if I yell sometimes and even if I probably get a little too excited about my kids 6:30 bedtime. Yes, SIX THIRTY! (It keeps getting earlier!)
9. Also loving: the regularity of our days. We have somewhat of a routine going now, and it helps me with my stress levels. It's nice that Keith gets home semi-early most nights, and I seem to be much more productive now that Brady is in school twice a week.
10. Putting off: doing the mountain of laundry that is threatening to take over my bedroom. I think I will make some peanut butter cookies instead!