About Me

Texas, United States
I am a stay at home Mom from Oregon who has landed in Texas.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Some new guilty pleasures

1. Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus. What can I say, it's catchy!

2. Pepperidge Farms 5 cheese garlic bread. di-VINE. It's in the freezer section at Target, by the frozen fruit, try some. You will NOT be sorry. I want to marry this bread, it's that good.

3. New fall prime time shows. Eastwick, Glee, Vampire Diaries, Melrose Place. How do I get sucked into these trashy shows? I don't know, but I love them!

4. Fabric, fabric and more fabric. It's a sickness really, but what am I to do? It's all so dang cute!

5. Napping, even when I don't need to! I just looooove sleep!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Party in the USA is catchy. We love it too. Our fall shows are different than yours but I love them. I love fabric but don't buy it since i have no idea what to do with it. :) I sooo miss napping.