...especially when I have to do them all by myself.
1. The dishes. I have been spoiled these past few years having this be Keith's major chore. I am so ready for him to get back and resume his duty!
2. Dusting. Waste. of. time. For reals, who cares if my house is dusty, I sure as heck don't!
3. Sweeping. Yes, I see you ginourmous dust bunnies lining my halls, and yes I can ignore you for days on end. So what if I scare myself at least once a day thinking that stray crayon wrapper or hairball is a giant bug waiting to eat my face off. It isn't a bug, and that's all that matters.
4. Toilets. Ew.
5. Showers/tubs. Seriously, I wish those self cleaning shower things actually worked, because I would buy one in a heartbeat. This is that chore that you could do for an hour and it STILL isn't as clean as you want it to be. I HATE tile in a shower. Grout is my worst nightmare.
6. Putting away laundry. Why is this so hard? I don't know! But it is!
There are a few chores I don't hate (vacuuming, washing and folding laundry, picking up clutter) and when you put those together my house often looks a lot cleaner than it actually is. If I only had a maid to do the rest!