About Me

Texas, United States
I am a stay at home Mom from Oregon who has landed in Texas.

Friday, October 2, 2009

Going's on

A few weeks back I convinced Keith to come with me and the kids to the Plano Balloon Fest. It was really fun, we were a bit under prepared so we didn't make it all the way to the fireworks, but what we did see was fun, and it was worth it really to just GET OUT, and be together as a family. We will for sure go next year, and we will come bearing many more supplies (and cash) for a long afternoon and evening at the park.


Brady and I have been having lots of fun on our days together. We love when it rains. Brady has an excuse to wear his boots (not that he needs one) and I can break out my 8 dollar Doc Martens (and some argyle). He is my little buddy, and I cherish (almost) every minute of it!
I am sorry, but look at my little cutie pie all dressed for church, he looks so incredibly geeky here that I can't stand it!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun. Brady sure is a cutie. Can't believe you are blogging--but really I don't have much room to talk. Excited to see what the Texas Bowers have been up to.