About Me

Texas, United States
I am a stay at home Mom from Oregon who has landed in Texas.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Puzzles!

One thing I love to do (though I haven't done so in a very long time) is put together puzzles. I don't know why. I must have gained this love from my Mom and my Grandma Jean, and now it looks as if I have passed it on to my kids. Brady for the longest time, would pull out his puzzles after I had tucked him down for naps,a nd put them together one by one. Now he will go to the closet and pull out a huge puzzle to put together. I love it! It also gives them such a sense of accomplishment when they finish one. Plus it makes me one proud Mama!
Oh! And a very, very Happy Father's Day out there to all the Daddys!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I lvoe puzzles too. My kids love them as well, but unfortunately they just love throwing them all around the room in sort of a 52-pick-up style. I'll give you one guess as to who usually ends up picking them up...