About Me

Texas, United States
I am a stay at home Mom from Oregon who has landed in Texas.

Saturday, December 15, 2007

On the 3rd day of Christmas...

...the Bowers gave to me: (don't forget to sing aloud!)

"We three kings of Orient are
Bearing gifts we traverse afar
Field and fountain, moor and mountain
Following yonder star.

Born a King on Bethlehem's plain
Gold I bring to crown Him again
King forever, ceasing never
Over us all to rein.

Glorious now behold Him arise
King and God and Sacrifice
Alleluia, Alleluia
Earth to heav'n replies.

O star of wonder, star of night
Star with royal beauty bright
Westward leading, still proceeding
Guide us to thy Perfect Light."

2 comments:

Missy said...

I like this one because he looks suprised! They're all so cute!

Ashley said...

I like this one too! Cute idea!