About Me

Texas, United States
I am a stay at home Mom from Oregon who has landed in Texas.

Saturday, December 1, 2007

awwwww.....

OK, so I found a new fun website to browse during work hours. I am sure some of you have heard of it, Cute Overload. I linked it on my sidebar for ease of access. I think half of the cuteness is the way they write the words. You'll just have to see for yourself. Here are some of my faves I found tonight:

Chunk-tacular bunnage
oh. my. goodness. fluff!
Eeeep! A sweet bunneh
OK, this is just sickening

All right, I can't do anymore, if I say "awww" one more time I might barf! Anyways, have fun browsing!

3 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Yeah...you can't help but smile at those!!! SO CUTE

Ashley said...

oh my goodness, soooo cute! how do you find these sites???

Shannon said...

I find them when I have 8 hours to surf the web between phone calls!