About Me

Texas, United States
I am a stay at home Mom from Oregon who has landed in Texas.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A blaring difference...

...between boys and girls. Now, I am not saying Natalie was a perfect angel, but I will say she never made me fear for her safety. Early today Keith and I were in the kitchen and we hear "Dada, guck!" We wander into the bedroom and what do we see, but our little Brady perched precariously in the sink unsure of how to get himself down! We took him down of course, and then watched him climb right back up! I don't know what was worse, finding him up there or watching him get up there. I was sure he was going to topple the whole thing over! Oh well, we left him the second time and he must have figured out how to get down somehow. He really is a monkey! One of these days I know I am going to find him in his crib on his own accord. He already gets half way up the side!

6 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Go Brady! Way to climb! He is definitely a boy :). So cute!

Anonymous said...

he must have gotten the "Bowers" curiosity/dardevil gene like my boys have. Just wait until he gets into the full swing of being 2!

Mariah said...

Ahhh the joys I look forward too!

Ashley said...

That looks like it hurts! Give him about a year and he won' be doing that anymore!

Ashley said...

Ok, I am such a dork! At first I thought that was the faucet, but it's his cell phone! Sorry! I am very red faced now, oops!

Shannon said...

LOL, that would be pretty funny! I already have stories about situations like that with poor little Brady! I wonder why boys always seem to get groin injuries?