1. Keith heading to the kitchen immediately after presents are done being unwrapped so he can set up his new, beloved, toaster oven. And he thinks I didn't notice all the 1,000 times he mentioned how cool it would be to have one.
2. Natalie singing the Gloria chorus from "Angels we have Heard on High" in the bathtub, at the top of her sweet little lungs.
3. Brady singing, "It's a pillow! It's a pet! It's a pillow pet!" All. day. long.
4. Feeding my family this easy and delicious chicken for our Chinese food feast! yum!
5. Natalie telling me that Santa must really know her, because he sure got her just what she likes! Ha! If only she knew...
6. Getting to be surprised! Keith always has one trick up his sleeve and this year it was a Nintendo DS. I have long had a love with the Nintendo hand held systems, from the time I was in 5th grade and forked out my own money to buy the big gray game boy. Now I have my very PINK one!
7. No fighting between the kids. All. Day. Long. It surely was a Christmas miracle, and I loved every minute of it!
8. Brady's face when he came out to the living room and saw his new Buzz Lightyear bike from Santa. I don't care who you are, getting a bike under the tree for Christmas is pure awesomeness!
9. Being able to share our Christmas with Erin for a second year in a row. It's so nice to have another family member in our home to share the day with. Next year it will be the baby!
10. Speaking of the baby, we also had a little family conference and decided that we are officially going with Wyatt Ezra for our little bean's name. Of course, it may change before he comes, but this just feels right, and for know is what we are sticking with!