About Me

Texas, United States
I am a stay at home Mom from Oregon who has landed in Texas.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

become a fan...


I finally decided to stop boring my facebook friends with posts about Bits or Bobbins, and I started a fan page! It's neat because I can post all I want there, and only people interested can see it. I am super excited for my shop, and I am really gung ho, because I have made a commitment to myself to see this through! I want to see great things come from all this sewing I do, and I love bringing smiles to peoples faces!

I have been working on some really great things, and trying hard to make everything more proffesional and yet still affordable! That is tough work, let me tell you, some "designer" fabric out there is PRICEY! But if I shop the sales, my customers get great stuff at great prices.

Here is a little sneak peak of a new item I will be listing. Gift sets of two coordinating, chenille backed burpie rags.

2 comments:

Mrs. L said...

That "I love Mom" fabric is adorable. What a perfect Mothers Day present. New Dad's need to get a clue and get these for the mothers of their kids!

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

I'm a fan :)