1. I pretty much LOVED Alice and Wonderland, we just watched it tonight. Took us forever to get to see it, but it was lovely! The costumes were divine! And the Red Queen was probably my favorite. Helena Bonham Carter has some major crazy talent. My kids would be too frightened, but I may need to own it, if just to admire the clothes every now and again.
2. Girls camp..check. Scout camp...check. Dance camp...check! Camps all done and accounted for and now on with our regularly scheduled summer programing! I see in my future lots of laying around and crafting and reading and watching TV, but we are making a To Do list so that we don't waste away the whole summer without doing some of the really fun things I have in mind.
3. I have decided I HATE custom orders. Bleh. I like to sew when the material....um, speaks to me. Which sounds weird, but if I love what I am working with, it's much more pleasant. I have a few custom pieces I am working on, and after that. Nope! Unless I really, REALLY like you!
4. I have decided that I LOVE spray painting things. LOVE. I was afraid at first, but once I found primer it became very unscary. My first thing was the yellow fruit basket I used at the craft fair, then the other day I found a cute silver owl trivet. I was hoping to polish it up, but when that didn't work, out came the spray paint. It's very cute, though I don't like it yellow...may have to buy some aqua paint. Shucks.
5. I have been somewhat quiet about Weight Watchers, because I had a few slow weeks, then camping and such, but I am still proud to say that I have lost 15 lbs thus far. And even with my horrible eating the last 2 weeks, I straightened out my act towards then end and come weigh in I had only gained .2 lbs...which is practically zero! If I stick to the plan I lose weight, if I don't...I don't! It's as simple as that! I am happy with my 15 and on my way to another 15!
...Oh, and I ADORED Toy Story 3. The first one was so incredible, the second one was delightful as well, but the third one was perfect! The perfect way to wrap up the trilogy. They couldn't have done it any better. The ending was amazing, I was laughing and crying and just having a grand old time! The kids loved it too ;)
Off to live some more life! Hopefully this time with pictures. I need to dust off the old camera and document this crazy summer!