About Me

Texas, United States
I am a stay at home Mom from Oregon who has landed in Texas.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

about some resolutions

1. Fall in love with my blog again. I have taken a break for far too long. Too many memories have not been documented, and it's time to start fresh. Beginning with regular posts and a nice new look...soon.

2. Try and live by my "word of the year". Savor. I want to really take in every little moment and not let any of them slip by without my notice. too often I find myself rushing to get to the next day, the next, the next. This year I want to slow down and savor every waking minute!

3. Fall in love with ME again. Lately I have been feeling increasingly happy with who I am, and I want to keep that trend going. I want to love the person I am, and though it takes work, it's worth it.

4. Keep up the crafting and thrifting mojo. It's something I love and I would love to see my talents flourish. So often I get in the mood for something and then grow tired and move onto the next project. This time I want it to stick!

5. Don't take anything for granted. Much easier said than done, but I feel it's so important to constantly be reminded of how blessed I am to know the people I do, have the family I have, and be in the place that I am!

Don't you just love a new year, and a fresh start? I do!




3 comments:

Mrs. L said...

Love your "goals" for the new year. Especially #2. Take each day as a wonder!

Anonymous said...

I love goals and resolutions--it's like my yearly to-do list. #3 is awesome--it's so great for our children to see us happy wiht ourselves and enjoying our life--it gives them a great model for self-esteem later in life. I hope I can follow your lead and do #1--I feel like I am missing documenting things--since I'm not in scrapbook mode at this point in my life.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Rachel said...

Good resolutions. I'm still coming up with mine for my post. Good ideas from you though.