1. Fall in love with my blog again. I have taken a break for far too long. Too many memories have not been documented, and it's time to start fresh. Beginning with regular posts and a nice new look...soon.
2. Try and live by my "word of the year". Savor. I want to really take in every little moment and not let any of them slip by without my notice. too often I find myself rushing to get to the next day, the next, the next. This year I want to slow down and savor every waking minute!
3. Fall in love with ME again. Lately I have been feeling increasingly happy with who I am, and I want to keep that trend going. I want to love the person I am, and though it takes work, it's worth it.
4. Keep up the crafting and thrifting mojo. It's something I love and I would love to see my talents flourish. So often I get in the mood for something and then grow tired and move onto the next project. This time I want it to stick!
5. Don't take anything for granted. Much easier said than done, but I feel it's so important to constantly be reminded of how blessed I am to know the people I do, have the family I have, and be in the place that I am!
Don't you just love a new year, and a fresh start? I do!