About Me

Texas, United States
I am a stay at home Mom from Oregon who has landed in Texas.

Monday, March 29, 2010

a few new things

Here are a few of my most recent additions to the shop. I just finished a huge layette for a friend, and am thinking of adding pics to the shop to offer custom orders. The only problem is that it's different when you spend hours on something out of love for the person rather than hours on something because someone is buying it. How do you put a price on your time? That is my constant struggle with pricing!



and I know I already showed it, but I did manage to get this in the shop. :)




1 comment:

Mrs. L said...

Alas, I don't know anyone having babies right now. Someone needs to have a baby in the family so I can buy these (not that that's a hint or anything :)