About Me

Texas, United States
I am a stay at home Mom from Oregon who has landed in Texas.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Vacation pics!!

...just kidding! No, I really will blog about it soon, I promise. It's just I have a horrible way with words, and I know I won't do my memories justice. So I am being selfish and keeping them all to myself.

Let's just say the trip was amazing. Family was amazing. Ocean was amazing. Kids were (mostly) amazing. And I really didn't want to come back. But pictures, soon, I promise.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Oooo, I'm so glad you had a good time! VAcations are the best, espeiclaly when you get to see FAMILY!! I'm counting down the days until our vacation in August!

cassandra said...

i hear you! i don't anticipate a lot of visits back to spokaloo...

Anonymous said...

where did y'all go?
Love, Aunt Lisa